Track Build April 29

Home Forums On-Road & Off-Road Vehicles & Racing Track Build April 29

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Randex 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Randex

Track build planned for Saturday April 29th. We will be building at the track area at 11:30. Please bring a cordless screw gun, and any tools you think we might need. Build should take about 3 hours to complete.
    We will need a total of 2 other truck and trailer combinations besides mine. I would like to have all 3 trailers and a total of 6 helpers at David Coffey ‘s house at 10:00 to load the trailers. Please reply on here if you can be at Dave’s.
    BTW, your track foreman this year will be Ken Rhonda Feather. Isaac’s opening day for baseball got moved to the 29th, and The Hobby Shop has a booth at opening day, so I will be there all day. I’ll need someone to either hook up to my trailer (which I can have at Dave’s) and take it to the track with your own vehicle, or drive my Jeep and trailer combo from Dave’s to the shop.

Steve
    Participant

Randy, Post the ‘chosen’ 2017 track layout. :)

Randex

Track build on as planned. 2 out of 3 weather sites say we should have rain ending by 11:00. That means absolutely it will rain, but we have to do our best to try and get this going.
    Still in need of a couple trailers… Otherwise, it’s going to be a lot of back and forth to Dave’s house.

Randex

After much deliberation, and watching as the weather forecasts have changed, I’m pushing back the track build to Saturday the 6th. Sorry for the late post, but I would rather have this right rather than rush it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.