Thoughts or Suggestions for New Site?

Home Forums General Thoughts or Suggestions for New Site?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  strangwz 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The Hobby Shop

Any thoughts or suggestions for the new site? (other than finishing some of the incomplete pages?) :)

Kyle
    Participant

Maybe a quote button and listing the actual outdoor racing rules.

The Hobby Shop

Can someone send the class rules, big race dates, and what the charity is so I can post them?

You can tag someone in a post FWIW by typing @username as an alternative to quote. Software is setup to work more like facebook than typical forum software. There is a plugin for a quote button but I will have to look at the maintenance required to support it.

strangwz
    Participant

The race results don’t work for me w/ either Chrome or Firefox.

The Hobby Shop

Can you ellaborate on “don’t work”? You don’t see the folder structure, you get an error, you click and nothing happens? Keep in mind the results download, they don’t open in your window. You may need to check your downloads folder.

strangwz
    Participant

Well now they work! What was happening earlier this week was that none of the results files (.txt or .htm) were ‘clickable’. Thanks for taking care of it.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  strangwz.

The Hobby Shop

It may be setup that you have to be logged in. I will have to check to see if that’s it and then update the instructions.

strangwz
    Participant

Could easily be the case. Thanks again, Tim.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.