Popular Class(es)?

Home Forums On-Road & Off-Road Vehicles & Racing Popular Class(es)?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Randex 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

BornSlippy
    Participant

Hello everyone I was hoping to find out which classes are popular at the track? I would like to get 2 young drivers started in racing but I am not sure which classes always have racers. Do all of the classes listed in the rules run every weekend?

Thank you for any insight.

OopsSorry
    Participant

The kids will be starting out in the Novice Class which runs every week.Any car or truck is legal to run in that class but starting off get one that is durable. Many choose the Traxxas Slash for that reason plus its priced right.
    It’s a great group of people and willing to help you get started.

BornSlippy
    Participant

Hello and thank you for the prompt response. Does the Slash Spec class generally have enough participants to run every weekend? The kids can drive quite well so I am not sure they will be spending a lot of time in the novice class.

Thank you

Jpk4ud
    Participant

Yes there are plenty of slash Spec drivers to run each week.

BornSlippy
    Participant

Great! I hope the weather clears up so that the track can be setup. Does anyone know which tires are best?

Randex

If you run the spec class, you must run Traxxas rims and tires. There are a lot of different opinions on which Traxxas tire is the best, so best to see what people are running, and decide which works best for your driving style.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.